ORDERS RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
Order cancellationYou can only cancel an order placed on the Luthier's Nook website if it has not yet been processed and billed.
To cancel an order you just have to notify us by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, giving us the number of the order you wish to cancel. If you selected “bank transfer” as payment method and you have already made the transfer or deposit, you must also provide us with your bank details (account number) so that we can refund your money. This management will only be possible in writing (e-mail).
When and why can an order be returned?The following situations may occur in the process of returning an order:
- The item I received has been damaged during transport. You must notify us of any breakage or damage due to transportation by contacting our Customer Service, in writing to the email email@example.com since we must have proof that there has been an incident within the stipulated period (24 hours after the receipt of the order). When you receive your package, make sure that the product has not been damaged during transport. The package received must be externally in good condition. Otherwise, record this fact on the delivery note of the carrier, reject the shipment and notify it in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org in the next 24 hours. If you have no external symptoms of having suffered any damage during transport, and once signed the delivery note, open it and check the merchandise. In cases of deterioration of the product or lack of conformity due to transport (which are not manifest at the time of delivery), you must notify Luthier's Nook within 24 hours of receipt via e-mail. It is very important that you remember that we only have 24 hours to make the insurance effective, so you must communicate these facts within this period by contacting our Customer Service, in writing to the email email@example.com. You must follow the instructions for sending the return as instructed by our Customer Service department.
- The item I received does not satisfy me and I have decided to return it (Withdrawal of purchase). You have 14 calendar days from the receipt of your order to be able to return it. As on the previous occasion, it is essential that you contact us either by phone or in writing to our e-mail so that we can process your return. It is essential to indicate the order number to process the return. You must follow the instructions for sending the return as instructed by our Customer Service department. In cases of wear or deterioration of the good for reasons that are not exclusively due to its test to make a decision on its definitive acquisition, El Rincón del Luthier will agree with the customer the amount to be returned.
- The product is defective (I have detected a malfunction) and I am within 14 calendar days of receiving the order (Withdrawal of purchase). If you detect a defect in the operation of the product within From the first 14 calendar days from receipt of the order, you can proceed to its return. As on previous occasions, it is essential that you contact us either by phone or in writing to the email firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can process your return. It is essential to indicate the order number to process the return. You must follow the instructions for sending the return as instructed by our Customer Service department.
- Important: Sometimes handled and damaged products are returned. In the event that our after-sales service detects that the returned item shows wear due to handling, the return will not be accepted, and if accepted, 100% of the amount paid in the order will not be refunded. We insist, El Rincón del Luthier will not be responsible for returns on products handled by the customer, or those goods that are returned incomplete in both its main elements and accessories.
Procedure for sending items in case of returnIn the event that you meet the deadline and form requirements explained above for the return of the order, you must follow the following steps:
- Contact our Customer Service through the email email@example.com to communicate your decision to return the product.
- You must follow the instructions for sending the return as instructed by our Customer Service department.
- Your money will be reimbursed within a maximum period of 21 business days. If the money has not been returned in these 21 days, Luthier's Nook undertakes to give the customer a € 10 discount check to spend on future purchases through our website.
Requirements for the return of an orderTo be able to return an order make sure you meet all the requirements:
- You are within the established period: maximum of 14 calendar days from receipt of the order
- You have contacted our Customer Service to communicate your decision and provided the order number
- The item must be in its original packaging (unopened)
- The item must be in perfect condition
- The article must be sent with all the documentation that included
- The item must be returned with the original return form perfectly completed
- The product must be perfectly packed to avoid incidents or damage in transport. For this it is necessary that the products are protected by an additional external packaging, as you received it at your home.
ExceptionsThe return for withdrawal of the following products will not be possible at any time:
- Strings, parts, spare parts and other accessories whose original seal / packaging has been damaged or opened.
- Calibrated woods.
- Custom products.
- All types of products that require a professional fixed installation and have been installed after purchase.
Return shipping costs
- The return shipping costs will bebe borne by the customer
Reimbursement of shipping costs
- Shipping costs paid on the order to be returned will only be refunded for standard shipping, in case the order does not exceed € 50.
- Shipping costs will not be refunded in case of choosing Urgent shipping.
- Shipping costs will not be reimbursed in case of shipments to the Balearic and Canary Islands, Ceuta, Melilla and International.