Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
- IDENTITY: Maiol Xercavins Simó
- POSTAL ADDRESS: Caterina Albert 20, local 2. 08228 Les Fonts de Terrassa (Barcelona)
- PHONE: 645987886
- EMAIL: email@example.com
For what purpose do we treat your personal data?
- Luthier's Nook collects personal data of its customers and includes them in a file of which it is the owner and whose treatment is exclusively intended for the purpose of managing the orders requested from the company and responding to the queries that users may make. The entity responsible for the files is Luthier's Nook.
- The user must provide the personal data and circumstances necessary to formalize the order (name and business name, address, email address, telephone number). Registration of this data is mandatory; the lack of fulfillment of the same by the user or the provision of incorrect data will prevent Luthier's Nook from correctly managing the orders placed. Luthier's Nook requests additional personal data for statistical purposes that allow it to know the user's profile. The user can omit or stop communicating any personal data or circumstance that is not absolutely necessary for the registration as a customer or formalization of the purchase.
- Anyone who wishes, can voluntarily subscribe to our newsletter, in which case we will send regular emails about news and promotions. We will not use your personal data to send you promotions if you have not given your explicit consent.
- In order to improve your user experience, we will develop a “business profile”, based on the information provided. No automated decisions will be made based on that profile.
How long will we keep your data?
- The personal data provided will be kept until its deletion is requested by the interested party
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
- The legal basis for the processing of your data is the execution of the contract of sale of the goods present in our online store
- In the case of sending the newsletter, the legitimation is based on the consent that is requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditions the execution of the contract of sale if it exists
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
- In order to complete the contract of sale of goods in our online store, we need to transfer your data to the courier companies that are responsible for sending orders. In this case, the companies are CORREOS EXPRESS PAQUETERÍA URGENTE, S.A., SOCIEDAD ESTATAL DE CORREOS Y TELÉGRAFOS, S.A. (Correos), and SERVEI D'ENTREGA URGENT DIT I FET, S.L. (Tipsa)
- Luthier's Nook in no case stores or has access to credit card data. These data are managed by the companies Paypal and Resys, so there is no possibility of transfer to third parties, filtration, theft or misuse of this data by our company.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
- The information received by Luthier's Nook through its website will be treated with the utmost confidentiality. Luthier's Nook will at all times observe the current provisions on data protection, in particular, REGULATION (EU) 2016/679, of April 27, 2016, on Data Protection, and will take the necessary measures to, in relation to such data, avoid its alteration, loss, treatment and unauthorized access and for its employees to observe these requirements, as well as the duty of secrecy on the data subject to protection and other confidentiality obligations in force. Likewise, it undertakes not to use the personal data of the users of the page for purposes other than for the purpose of contracting the services it provides.
- Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether we are processing personal data that concerns them, or not.
- Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
- In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Such rights may be exercised by the user or, where appropriate, by whoever represents him, by written and signed request, addressed to the following address: Apartado Postal 1118, CP: 08228 Terrassa (Barcelona), España.
SECURITY IN THE TREATMENT, COMPUTER PROCESS AND DATA CUSTODY
- Luthier's Nook declares and guarantees that it maintains the security levels for the protection of personal data in accordance with current legislation, and that it has established all the technical means at its disposal to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of data provided by users. All this without prejudice to the fact, which the user expressly accepts, that Internet security measures are not impregnable.
What is a cookie and what is it for?
A "Cookie" is a small file that is stored on the user's computer, tablet, smartphone or any other device with navigation information. The set of "cookies" of all our users helps us to improve the quality of our website, allowing us to control which pages are useful, which are not and which are susceptible to improvement. Cookies are essential for the operation of the internet, providing countless advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating the navigation and usability of our website. In no case cookies could damage your computer. On the other hand, being active helps us identify and resolve errors.
What types of cookies do we use?
According to the entity that manages it:
Own cookies: They are those that are sent to your team from our own computers or domains and from which we provide the service you request.
Third party cookies: They are those that are sent to your team from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by another collaborating entity. As for example, those used by social networks, or by external content such as Google Maps.
Depending on the period of time they remain activated:
Session Cookies: They are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the website, so none is registered on your computer's hard drive. The information obtained through these cookies, serve to analyze traffic patterns on the web. In the long run, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and facilitate its use.
Persistent cookies: They are stored on the hard drive and our website reads them every time you make a new visit. A permanent website has a specific expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date. These cookies are generally used to facilitate the purchase and registration services.
According to its purpose:
Technical cookies: Are those necessary for navigation and the proper functioning of our website. They allow, for example, control traffic and data communication, access restricted access parts, perform the purchase process of an order, use security features, store content to be able to disseminate videos or share content through social networks.
Personalization cookies: They are those that allow you to access the service with predefined characteristics based on a series of criteria, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from where the service is accessed, etc.
Analysis Cookies: They are those that allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the services provided.To do this, their navigation on our website is analyzed in order to improve the supply of products and services we offer.
Advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that could be included in our website.
Behavioral advertising cookies: These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through continuous observation. Thanks to them, we can learn about internet browsing habits and show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
List of third party cookie service providers in the domain luthiersnook.com
|Provider's name||Purpose of cookies||Description||If you want more information about the use of this third party's cookies|
|AddThis||Analytical||These cookies allow you to share content through Web pages such as Facebook and Twitter and by email on our product pages.||Add This|
|Analytical||Google Analytics cookies. They generate an anonymous user ID, which is the one used to count how many times a user visits the site. It also records when it was the first and last time you visited the web. It also calculates when a session has ended, the origin of the user, and keywords.||Google analytics cookies|
|Youtube||Analytical||They store information about how YouTube videos are used. If the user is registered on the YouTube website, they keep their lists of videos viewed.||Google Privacy|
How can I activate cookies in my web browser?
Cookies must be enabled in your browser to use luthiersnook.com. Below is a list of instructions to enable cookies in each web browser.
From here: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
In Luthier's Nook we never store the personal data of our users, unless you want to place an order for the products that we put at your disposal or to receive information about promotions and content of your interest.
By browsing and continuing on our website you indicate that you are consenting to the use of the aforementioned cookies, and in the conditions contained in this Cookies Policy.