Unique num 2 European Walnut Headplate
Unique piece of European walnut wood to make a headplate for a classical guitar or other instruments.
Name: European Walnut.
Botanical name: Juglans Regia
- Sapwood: from yellowish to greyish colour
- Heartwood: from greyish colour to brown colour with black shades
- Fiber: straight, occasionally wavy
- Grain: medium size
- Apparent density at 12% humidity 650 kg/m³
Capacity of being impregnated:
- Sapwood: medium capacity of being impregnated
- Heartwood: low capacity to no capacity of being impregnated
- Sawing process: no difficulties
- Drying process: considerably fast. Risk of collapse and cementation
- Planing process and other processes: no difficulties
- Gluing process: difficulties can arise from the use of alkaline glues
- Nailing and screwing process: easy
- Finish: easy
Measurements: 320 x 175-140 x 4,2 mm
- This is a unique product. What you see in the photograph is the real product, it will be what you receive. If you want a different one, go back to the category and select another set.